Pinel Island is a must-see and experience when visiting the island St. Martin | St. Maarten!
How to get there…
1. Drive out to Cul de Sac on the French Side just north of Orient Beach.
2. Park in the free parking lot.
3. Board the Ferry which runs every 30 minutes starting at 9:30am (check the website for details and exact times)
4. Pay $12 for a round trip ferry ride
5. Rent a chair from either Karibuni or Yellow Beach (about $20 for two chairs)
6. Enjoy your day!
7. Grab lunch at Karibuni or Yellow Beach (Karibuni is featured in this video)
8. Remember what the captain said on the ferry for when the last ferry back is!
9. Post pictures on social media and make your friends jealous.
Pinel Island is an absolute blast and one of my favorite day trips in SXM. The beach has impeccable calm water, the sand is super white and the experience is like none other. I love going here so I can view St. Martin from the island. It’s such a different experience to be able to sit on a beach and look at the island rather than out into the blank ocean. Drinks are amazing, food is incredible and the service is absolutely amazing.